Bulgarian Company with European Appearance

“Orgachim” JSC, Ruse is an innovative, market-oriented company with more than 117 years of history.
The company is one of the biggest and best equipped chemical companies in Southeastern Europe, with a long history in the production of paints and coatings, with modern installations and significant resources.
As a leading manufacturer, we provide full satisfaction to our customers and partners, both with the quality, durability and efficiency of our products, as well as with the beauty of the colours.

Bulgarian Company with European Appearance

Orgachim JSC, Ruse is an innovative, market-oriented company with more than 117 years of history.
The company is one of the biggest and best equipped chemical companies in Southeastern Europe, with a long history in the production of paints and coatings, with modern installations and significant resources.
As a leading manufacturer, we provide full satisfaction to our customers and partners, both with the quality, durability and efficiency of our products, as well as with the beauty of the colours.

Who We Are

David Jordan, Policolor-Orgachim Group CEO

“At Orgachim we take great pride in providing high quality products and services to our markets: for homes, for construction, for automotive  and for industrial use.

Paints, lacquers, primers and the auxiliary products we offer represent ourselves: they reflect our experience and tradition in paint production. Our readiness to innovate sets us apart from other companies on the Romanian and Bulgarian markets. All this would have remained just dreams without our Policolor-Orgachim people and our current and past colleagues have defined the success of this long-lasting company. We train, motivate and reward our people and make sure they have all the tools required in order to perform to the best of their abilities.

We pay close attention to our very diverse customer base with whom we are working day by day and they have recommended Policolor-Orgachim for more than 50 years in extremely competitive markets. In this way we succeed in our endeavours and build lasting relationships based on mutual trust and respect.

We will continue to support communities through our Corporate Social Responsibility Program and we are confident that together we will succeed in making each project ever more beautiful and colourful while protecting the environment and nature.”

Values

Team Work

“With a talent you win matches, with team work – championships.”

We encourage open communication and collaboration in our organization. We stand for sharing of knowledge, technologies and good practices with the aim of creating beneficial cooperation of united efforts, strengths and abilities of all of us.

Ethical Behavior

“It takes less time to do our work in the right way, instead of explaining why we have done it wrong.”

Only when we observe the rules, the law, and moral, treat our employees fairly and adhere to our long-standing tradition of ethical behavior, honesty and trust, we could receive respect and admiration of all around us.

Innovation

“Unachievable dreams, technologies and borders do not exist for us.”

We aspire to transform our partners’ and employees’ creativity in added value faster and better than our competitors.

Quality

“People forget how quickly we have done our work, but they remember how well it was accomplished.”

We achieve our aims, considering all factors in all areas, regardless of how small or negligible they are, showing concern for all aspects of our work, checking carefully processes, rules and results.

Customer Care

“Customer service is not a department, it is a priority for all of us.”

We establish long-term successful relationships with our internal and external customers, by delivering excellent service and constantly increasing quality and added value of our products and services through effective decisions and “profitable” innovations.

Social Responsibility

“Prosperity of one of us is related to the prosperity of all of us.”

We are aware of how our business and activity influence protection of environment and prosperity of the society.

Excellence

“Excellence sells!” “Excellence wins!” “Excellence stays!”

We always strive to exceed expectations of our customers, colleagues and shareholders.

Team Work

“With a talent you win matches, with team work – championships.”

We encourage open communication and collaboration in our organization. We stand for sharing of knowledge, technologies and good practices with the aim of creating beneficial cooperation of united efforts, strengths and abilities of all of us.

Ethical Behavior

“It takes less time to do our work in the right way, instead of explaining why we have done it wrong.”

Only when we observe the rules, the law, and moral, treat our employees fairly and adhere to our long-standing tradition of ethical behavior, honesty and trust, we could receive respect and admiration of all around us.

Innovation

“Unachievable dreams, technologies and borders do not exist for us.”

We aspire to transform our partners’ and employees’ creativity in added value faster and better than our competitors.

Quality

“People forget how quickly we have done our work, but they remember how well it was accomplished.”

We achieve our aims, considering all factors in all areas, regardless of how small or negligible they are, showing concern for all aspects of our work, checking carefully processes, rules and results.

Customer Care

“Customer service is not a department, it is a priority for all of us.”

We establish long-term successful relationships with our internal and external customers, by delivering excellent service and constantly increasing quality and added value of our products and services through effective decisions and “profitable” innovations.

Social Responsibility

“Prosperity of one of us is related to the prosperity of all of us.”

We are aware of how our business and activity influence protection of environment and prosperity of the society.

Excellence

“Excellence sells!” “Excellence wins!” “Excellence stays!”

We always strive to exceed expectations of our customers, colleagues and shareholders.

History

The Bulgarian Joint-Stock Company Orgachim AD was established in the year 1901. That was the beginning of long years of prosperity, during which the production has experienced economic crises, regional wars and two world wars. The product range has been constantly expanding and it includes products in four main categories – home, construction, industry and automobile reparations. The registered trademarks of Orgachim AD are: “Protecta”, “Mefisto”, “Leko”, „HameLekon”, “Deko professional”, “Spirit”, “Casa Bella”, “Timmer“, “Klar Professional“, “Uber“.

March, 1901

On 1.03.1901, Mr. Albert B. Iskovich registered in the Trade Register of Ruse a trade company named "Albert B. Iskovich", located in the town of Ruse. The trade in "jewellery products" was mentioned as the principal business activity. Several years of prosperity have passed and the Sole Proprietor, Mr. Albert Iskovich, started to look for ways to expand his business.

On 1.01.1903г. Albert Iskovitch, together with Izrael M. Levi, unite their companies and make an union under the name „Albert B. Iskovitch and Levi".

February, 1907

The Joint-Stock Enterprise had been prosperous for several years; its capital stock had increased. In the early 1907, the Company purchased a property in the village of Slatina, near Sofia, and opened its Sofia Branch on the 5th of March.

March, 1909

On 3.04.1909, the Company "Iskovich and Levi", together with the Single-Member Trading Company "Rafael Kamhi", had evolved into a Limited Partnership under a Contract of Company’s duration for four years and nine months. This was a turning point in the development of this Association. The associates put aside the trading operations and focused mainly on production. The first step towards that new initiative was to purchase land in October in the outskirts of the Town of Ruse, in order to build production facilities.

April, 1910

In the beginning of 1910, the Company took steps to obtain a permit for constructing buildings intended for production. In the same year, the Company started manufacturing paints and shoe pastes.

1911

The first massive production buildings were constructed in compliance with the legal regulations concerning the industrial production established at that time. The production of the Enterprises in Ruse and Slatina was mainly focused on chemical products and metal packaging.

1912-1914

At the Fairtrade Ruse Region Status Presentation, the Regional Governor of Industrial Development placed the "Iskovich and Levi" Company among the leading factories in the town.

1914-1923

A strong economic crisis spread in Bulgaria as a consequence of the wars and the post-war economic relations. That, however, was not detrimental for the Association "Iskovich and Levi", although in 1920 Rafael Kamhi withdrew his capitals. In 1921, Iskovich also withdrew from the Partnership Company just for a short period of time. As soon as he returned to the Company, even more significant investments were made by purchasing more properties and by improving technologically the production processes in the enterprises for packaging, paints, varnishes and creams.

1926

After overcoming the post-war crisis, on 15.01.1926, the Company "Iskovich and Levi" concluded a contract for purchasing a Chemical Factory "Imalin" AD, Sofia. Then, they entered into a contract with the German Company "Chemische Fabrik Eisendrath" for the permit in order to produce and sell the brands "Imalin" and "Extralin", which contain a wide range of derivatives, such as shoe polish, emulsions for metal cleaning, flooring oils, etc.

April,1928-1935

At the end of 1928 and in the beginning of 1929, some changes in the legal status of the Company occurred. They submitted an application and the Commandite Company was re-registered into a Joint Stock Company. Thus, the efforts of different generations were brought together, as the enterprise became one of the largest ones in the Town of Ruse. They managed to satisfy the rules and regulations of the Law on the encouragement of the local industry and took advantage of its preferences for the enterprises in Ruse and Sofia.

1936-1938

The co-founder of the Company, Mr. Israel Levi died. In 1938, the procurator, Mr. Ivan Penchev, died. Two months later, a fire broke out, destroying the Company's records. Notwithstanding from these circumstances, the technological renovation of the enterprise continued. The new synthetic paint "Ferolite Against Metal Corrosion" was launched on the market.

September,1939-1941

The Company of Ruse was further equipped with facilities such as lithography, a plant to boil varnishes and linseed oil, a cellulose section, ground paints and varnishes, oil mill for linseed oil and packaging. The Company built its own internal power grid, possessing two passenger cars Mercedes and Chevrolet, and a motorcycle with a sidecar. Military actions in Europe dramatically changed the microclimate for all manufacturing and trading companies. The enterprises experienced a sharp shortage of imported raw materials. In the mid 1940's, the General Assembly of "Iskovich and Levi" made a decision to close the ‘New Machinery and Equipment’ Fund and to allocate it as a dividend. In December of the same year, the Members of the Board of Directors, Albert Iskovich and Manol Iskovich, together with their families, left Bulgaria and emigrated to the USA.

August,1942-1943

Due to the special requirements of the Law for the protection of the nation, the management council re-registered the name of the Company and renamed it to "Iskovits and Levi". Later in 1943, under the same Law, the shares of the people living in "unfriendly" countries were "ariesiert" i.e. passed into the hands of the country, which also became their main shareholder. In the same year substantial changes occurred in the Board of Directors and the operational management.

1944

On 18.06.1944, at the Seventeenth Regular Annual Meeting a decision was made to rename the Company to "Factories for Metals and Chemical Products" AD, respectively in German "Metall und Chemische Werke" AG. That crisis year was marked with a severe shortage of raw materials for the Company’s production process. However, it generated good financial results.

1945

On 2.03.1945, the Company was restored to the former owners and on 21.07.1945 the name of the Company "Iskovich and Levi" was reinstated.

1947-1950

The new communist power nationalized the enterprise on 23.12.1947 and was renamed to "Gavril Genov" Chemical Factory on 16.09.1948. In 1950, the first significant energy facilities – a steam plant - were built.

1951

The Painting Factory of Simon Hirsch also became a part of the State Chemical Factory. The promotion of the rationalization movement started in the Factory and were made significant proposals, which economic effect exceeded 600 000 levs, by suspending the imports of some costly raw materials. Sanitary, hygienic and everyday working conditions improved sharply. The  Factory cantine provided free  meals.

1955-1956

A reconstruction of the Varnish Workshop had started. In 1956, the production was exported abroad for the first time since the Second World War – in Turkey and Egypt. Artificial Varnish Resins were listed as regular factory production, Alkyd Resins were gradually involved. New product ranges were developed - automobile paints and enamels, electrical insulating varnishes, "Balkid-52" and "Balkid-54" and many others.

1959-1963

A Research Department was founded and subsequently, evolved into a "Technical Development Unit". In 1962, the construction of Carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) Workshop started and on 1.05.1963 was put into operation. A first Long-Term Development Plan until 1985 was approved. The enterprise operated on two industrial sites in the Town of Ruse.

1965-1972

In 1967, the reconstruction of Varnish and Boiling Workshops began. In 1969, the construction of Hash Acid Workshop was completed. The regular production of Iron-oxide pigments Workshop started. In February 1972, a major reconstruction of workshops at the old factory’s site in the Western industrial zone started.

1976-1979

Following the modernization, Varnish and Boiling Workshops were put into operation. The construction of Unsaturated Polyester Resins Workshop was completed. In 1979, also the regular production of Phthalic Anhydride Workshop started.

1980-1989

The 80’s were a period characterized by increased aspiration for re-equipping and introducing new technologies aiming at achieving quality outputs on a global level. These innovations, namely, have also determined a significant increase in exports and reduction in imported raw materials. In 1982, a contract with "BASF" was signed to purchase a license and implement a modern automated system for technological processes management. Due to these innovations, a phthalic anhydride was produced complying with the global quality requirements. Maleic anhydride was extracted from waste water, thus suspending its importation. A new automatic production packaging system was purchased by the Company Sabatier, thus saving essential resources from external deliveries.

February,1990-1995

In 1990, the Company changed repeatedly its legal status – in the beginning it was re-registered as a Subsidiary of the State Factory "Polychim" Devnya; in 1991, it was converted into Single-Member Limited Liability Company and since 1993 the name of the Company has been changed from "Gavril Genov" to “Orgachim” EOOD. Two years later it became already a Single-Member Joint-Stock Company, namely "Orgachim" EAD.

1996

In 1996, according to an Order of the Minister of Industry, the Company’s capital was reduced by the annulment of 2054 shares. The Company was included in the Privatisation List by 25% as the State preserved the right to manage by 75%. In 1997, the Company became already a Joint-Stock Company. 1998 was a turning point in the development of the Company – on the 10th of October, the full privatization of the Company occurred and it was entirely managed by private capitals. Its main shareholder was "Whitbeam Holdings Limited", located in Malta, owned by "Policolor" Romania.

2000-2003

“Orgachim” AD, affected by the general economic stagnation and the inflationary process that the State was unable to control throughout the years 1996-1997, gradually began to regain its production pace. Significant steps were made throughout the years 2001-2003 towards registering the trademarks of "Leko", "Hamelekon", "Emanel", "Mefisto", "Protecta", "Interin". The Company fulfilled the requirements of many international standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, and owned registration certificates.

2005-2008

Years of economic growth followed. Trade structures were formed in all major towns of the country. The "Leko" brand was successfully established on the market, along with the equipping of chain stores in the country with "Hamelekon" Tinting System, which allowed tinting of interior and exterior paints and varnishes. Gradually, a team was formed, which established "Deko Professional" brand products for professional use on the market. A dry mixes production plant was built. Decorative plasters – already successfully placed on the market – were developed and implemented, thus offering a complete Thermal Insulation System "DEKO THERM". The Company was granted a Membership Certificate in the Responsible Care Global Initiative of the Bulgarian Chamber of Chemical Industry. In 2007, the highest annual commodity turnover was achieved, the market share in this segment reached almost 35%. Many new trademarks were registered, including ones that were available for export: "Dekocasa", "Casa Bella", "Spirit", "AQUA", "Deko Professional", "Blago", "Alutin". Exports of production amounted to 60% of the total commodity turnover.

2009- UNTIL NOW

In the beginning of 2009, some structural changes started aiming at optimising the production, the commercial and servicing activities.  Also, important steps towards the renovation of production facilities were undertaken, a new automated plant for the manufacturing of water-dispersion paints, together with an automated filling system was mounted. Thanks to these and many other improvements, the Company was able to meet the growing production needs after fully accepting the production of architectural paints and coatings from “Policolor” Rumania. Many projects related to the optimization of energy systems, storage facilities, improvement of infrastructure, household and hygienic working conditions were launched. The factory site, the production units and the administrative buildings gained a European appearance.

2009- UNTIL NOW

An important task for “Orgachim” AD is the environmental and human protection. In this regard, the Company, by meeting the latest requirements of Directive 2004/42/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of Europe on the reduction of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC), is the first one that has introduced to the market its renewed production corresponding to those standards. On 1.03.2010, the EUROBIOREF Project, co-ordinated by CNRS – France started as “Orgachim” AD was one of the 28 partners from 14 different countries participating therein. This Project covers the entire process of biomass conversion, from the agricultural production to the end products on the market. “Orgachim” AD supports the Basketball Women's Team ‘Dunav 8806’ in the Town of Ruse, which won the Cup of Bulgaria in 2011. In the same year, the CEO of “Orgachim” AD, Mr. Achille Bardelli, was awarded a Letter of Credence and an Honour Plaque by the Mayor of the Town of Ruse, Mr. Bozhidar Yotov for the contribution to the development of the economy and for the active support to the sport in the Town of Ruse.

1901

March, 1901

On 1.03.1901, Mr. Albert B. Iskovich registered in the Trade Register of Ruse a trade company named "Albert B. Iskovich", located in the town of Ruse. The trade in "jewellery products" was mentioned as the principal business activity. Several years of prosperity have passed and the Sole Proprietor, Mr. Albert Iskovich, started to look for ways to expand his business.

On 1.01.1903г. Albert Iskovitch, together with Izrael M. Levi, unite their companies and make an union under the name „Albert B. Iskovitch and Levi".

1907

February, 1907

The Joint-Stock Enterprise had been prosperous for several years; its capital stock had increased. In the early 1907, the Company purchased a property in the village of Slatina, near Sofia, and opened its Sofia Branch on the 5th of March.

1909

March, 1909

On 3.04.1909, the Company "Iskovich and Levi", together with the Single-Member Trading Company "Rafael Kamhi", had evolved into a Limited Partnership under a Contract of Company’s duration for four years and nine months. This was a turning point in the development of this Association. The associates put aside the trading operations and focused mainly on production. The first step towards that new initiative was to purchase land in October in the outskirts of the Town of Ruse, in order to build production facilities.

1910

April, 1910

In the beginning of 1910, the Company took steps to obtain a permit for constructing buildings intended for production. In the same year, the Company started manufacturing paints and shoe pastes.

1911

1911

The first massive production buildings were constructed in compliance with the legal regulations concerning the industrial production established at that time. The production of the Enterprises in Ruse and Slatina was mainly focused on chemical products and metal packaging.

1912-14

1912-1914

At the Fairtrade Ruse Region Status Presentation, the Regional Governor of Industrial Development placed the "Iskovich and Levi" Company among the leading factories in the town.

1914-23

1914-1923

A strong economic crisis spread in Bulgaria as a consequence of the wars and the post-war economic relations. That, however, was not detrimental for the Association "Iskovich and Levi", although in 1920 Rafael Kamhi withdrew his capitals. In 1921, Iskovich also withdrew from the Partnership Company just for a short period of time. As soon as he returned to the Company, even more significant investments were made by purchasing more properties and by improving technologically the production processes in the enterprises for packaging, paints, varnishes and creams.

1926

1926

After overcoming the post-war crisis, on 15.01.1926, the Company "Iskovich and Levi" concluded a contract for purchasing a Chemical Factory "Imalin" AD, Sofia. Then, they entered into a contract with the German Company "Chemische Fabrik Eisendrath" for the permit in order to produce and sell the brands "Imalin" and "Extralin", which contain a wide range of derivatives, such as shoe polish, emulsions for metal cleaning, flooring oils, etc.

1928-35

April,1928-1935

At the end of 1928 and in the beginning of 1929, some changes in the legal status of the Company occurred. They submitted an application and the Commandite Company was re-registered into a Joint Stock Company. Thus, the efforts of different generations were brought together, as the enterprise became one of the largest ones in the Town of Ruse. They managed to satisfy the rules and regulations of the Law on the encouragement of the local industry and took advantage of its preferences for the enterprises in Ruse and Sofia.

1936-38

1936-1938

The co-founder of the Company, Mr. Israel Levi died. In 1938, the procurator, Mr. Ivan Penchev, died. Two months later, a fire broke out, destroying the Company's records. Notwithstanding from these circumstances, the technological renovation of the enterprise continued. The new synthetic paint "Ferolite Against Metal Corrosion" was launched on the market.

1939-41

September,1939-1941

The Company of Ruse was further equipped with facilities such as lithography, a plant to boil varnishes and linseed oil, a cellulose section, ground paints and varnishes, oil mill for linseed oil and packaging. The Company built its own internal power grid, possessing two passenger cars Mercedes and Chevrolet, and a motorcycle with a sidecar. Military actions in Europe dramatically changed the microclimate for all manufacturing and trading companies. The enterprises experienced a sharp shortage of imported raw materials. In the mid 1940's, the General Assembly of "Iskovich and Levi" made a decision to close the ‘New Machinery and Equipment’ Fund and to allocate it as a dividend. In December of the same year, the Members of the Board of Directors, Albert Iskovich and Manol Iskovich, together with their families, left Bulgaria and emigrated to the USA.

1942-43

August,1942-1943

Due to the special requirements of the Law for the protection of the nation, the management council re-registered the name of the Company and renamed it to "Iskovits and Levi". Later in 1943, under the same Law, the shares of the people living in "unfriendly" countries were "ariesiert" i.e. passed into the hands of the country, which also became their main shareholder. In the same year substantial changes occurred in the Board of Directors and the operational management.

1944

1944

On 18.06.1944, at the Seventeenth Regular Annual Meeting a decision was made to rename the Company to "Factories for Metals and Chemical Products" AD, respectively in German "Metall und Chemische Werke" AG. That crisis year was marked with a severe shortage of raw materials for the Company’s production process. However, it generated good financial results.

1945

1945

On 2.03.1945, the Company was restored to the former owners and on 21.07.1945 the name of the Company "Iskovich and Levi" was reinstated.

1947-50

1947-1950

The new communist power nationalized the enterprise on 23.12.1947 and was renamed to "Gavril Genov" Chemical Factory on 16.09.1948. In 1950, the first significant energy facilities – a steam plant - were built.

1951

1951

The Painting Factory of Simon Hirsch also became a part of the State Chemical Factory. The promotion of the rationalization movement started in the Factory and were made significant proposals, which economic effect exceeded 600 000 levs, by suspending the imports of some costly raw materials. Sanitary, hygienic and everyday working conditions improved sharply. The  Factory cantine provided free  meals.

1955-56

1955-1956

A reconstruction of the Varnish Workshop had started. In 1956, the production was exported abroad for the first time since the Second World War – in Turkey and Egypt. Artificial Varnish Resins were listed as regular factory production, Alkyd Resins were gradually involved. New product ranges were developed - automobile paints and enamels, electrical insulating varnishes, "Balkid-52" and "Balkid-54" and many others.

1959-63

1959-1963

A Research Department was founded and subsequently, evolved into a "Technical Development Unit". In 1962, the construction of Carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) Workshop started and on 1.05.1963 was put into operation. A first Long-Term Development Plan until 1985 was approved. The enterprise operated on two industrial sites in the Town of Ruse.

1965-72

1965-1972

In 1967, the reconstruction of Varnish and Boiling Workshops began. In 1969, the construction of Hash Acid Workshop was completed. The regular production of Iron-oxide pigments Workshop started. In February 1972, a major reconstruction of workshops at the old factory’s site in the Western industrial zone started.

1976-79

1976-1979

Following the modernization, Varnish and Boiling Workshops were put into operation. The construction of Unsaturated Polyester Resins Workshop was completed. In 1979, also the regular production of Phthalic Anhydride Workshop started.

1980-89

1980-1989

The 80’s were a period characterized by increased aspiration for re-equipping and introducing new technologies aiming at achieving quality outputs on a global level. These innovations, namely, have also determined a significant increase in exports and reduction in imported raw materials. In 1982, a contract with "BASF" was signed to purchase a license and implement a modern automated system for technological processes management. Due to these innovations, a phthalic anhydride was produced complying with the global quality requirements. Maleic anhydride was extracted from waste water, thus suspending its importation. A new automatic production packaging system was purchased by the Company Sabatier, thus saving essential resources from external deliveries.

1990-95

February,1990-1995

In 1990, the Company changed repeatedly its legal status – in the beginning it was re-registered as a Subsidiary of the State Factory "Polychim" Devnya; in 1991, it was converted into Single-Member Limited Liability Company and since 1993 the name of the Company has been changed from "Gavril Genov" to “Orgachim” EOOD. Two years later it became already a Single-Member Joint-Stock Company, namely "Orgachim" EAD.

1996

1996

In 1996, according to an Order of the Minister of Industry, the Company’s capital was reduced by the annulment of 2054 shares. The Company was included in the Privatisation List by 25% as the State preserved the right to manage by 75%. In 1997, the Company became already a Joint-Stock Company. 1998 was a turning point in the development of the Company – on the 10th of October, the full privatization of the Company occurred and it was entirely managed by private capitals. Its main shareholder was "Whitbeam Holdings Limited", located in Malta, owned by "Policolor" Romania.

2000-03

2000-2003

“Orgachim” AD, affected by the general economic stagnation and the inflationary process that the State was unable to control throughout the years 1996-1997, gradually began to regain its production pace. Significant steps were made throughout the years 2001-2003 towards registering the trademarks of "Leko", "Hamelekon", "Emanel", "Mefisto", "Protecta", "Interin". The Company fulfilled the requirements of many international standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, and owned registration certificates.

2005-08

2005-2008

Years of economic growth followed. Trade structures were formed in all major towns of the country. The "Leko" brand was successfully established on the market, along with the equipping of chain stores in the country with "Hamelekon" Tinting System, which allowed tinting of interior and exterior paints and varnishes. Gradually, a team was formed, which established "Deko Professional" brand products for professional use on the market. A dry mixes production plant was built. Decorative plasters – already successfully placed on the market – were developed and implemented, thus offering a complete Thermal Insulation System "DEKO THERM". The Company was granted a Membership Certificate in the Responsible Care Global Initiative of the Bulgarian Chamber of Chemical Industry. In 2007, the highest annual commodity turnover was achieved, the market share in this segment reached almost 35%. Many new trademarks were registered, including ones that were available for export: "Dekocasa", "Casa Bella", "Spirit", "AQUA", "Deko Professional", "Blago", "Alutin". Exports of production amounted to 60% of the total commodity turnover.

2009- UNTIL NOW

2009- UNTIL NOW

In the beginning of 2009, some structural changes started aiming at optimising the production, the commercial and servicing activities.  Also, important steps towards the renovation of production facilities were undertaken, a new automated plant for the manufacturing of water-dispersion paints, together with an automated filling system was mounted. Thanks to these and many other improvements, the Company was able to meet the growing production needs after fully accepting the production of architectural paints and coatings from “Policolor” Rumania. Many projects related to the optimization of energy systems, storage facilities, improvement of infrastructure, household and hygienic working conditions were launched. The factory site, the production units and the administrative buildings gained a European appearance.

2009- UNTIL NOW

2009- UNTIL NOW

An important task for “Orgachim” AD is the environmental and human protection. In this regard, the Company, by meeting the latest requirements of Directive 2004/42/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of Europe on the reduction of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC), is the first one that has introduced to the market its renewed production corresponding to those standards. On 1.03.2010, the EUROBIOREF Project, co-ordinated by CNRS – France started as “Orgachim” AD was one of the 28 partners from 14 different countries participating therein. This Project covers the entire process of biomass conversion, from the agricultural production to the end products on the market. “Orgachim” AD supports the Basketball Women's Team ‘Dunav 8806’ in the Town of Ruse, which won the Cup of Bulgaria in 2011. In the same year, the CEO of “Orgachim” AD, Mr. Achille Bardelli, was awarded a Letter of Credence and an Honour Plaque by the Mayor of the Town of Ruse, Mr. Bozhidar Yotov for the contribution to the development of the economy and for the active support to the sport in the Town of Ruse.

Policolor - Orgachim Group

Policolor – Orgachim Group was formed in August 1998, after Policolor purchased 51% of the shares of paints, resins and phthalic anhydride production – Orgachim Jsc, Bulgaria. Orgachim Jsc was established in 1901 and holds a dominant position of the Paints market in Bulgaria.

Starting in 1998, a great accent was put at the marketing and selling strategies to develop and support the local brands.
At operational level, the Group activity is directed towards increasing the efficiency of production, the quality of products and efficiently the costs of investments.

The global strategy of the Group is to become the leader at the paints and resins market from South-East Europe, by obtaining a more powerful position on the local market and by exploring the opportunities in the Middle East and Russia.

https://www.policolor.ro/

Team

Our specialists will answer your questions

CEO
Momchil Boyadzhiev

Phone number: +359 82 886352

Marketing Manager
Emil Kunchev

Phone number: +359 82 886352

Technical Director
Oana Fronoiu

Phone number: +359 82 886294;

Sales Manager "Resins"
Elena Raykova

Phone number: + 359 82 886340

Export Manager"Architectural Paints and Lacquers"
Veselina Mateeva

Phone number: + 359 82 886339

IT Manager
Boris Borisov

Phone number: + 35982886284

Customer Service Department

Phone number: + 359 82 886241;
886311;886201;886273

Sales Manager "Resins"
Elena Raykova

Phone number: + 359 82 886340

Technological and Technical Support

Phone number: + 359 82 886222
tech.support@orgachim.bg

Technical Consultant
"Industrial Coatings"
Ladi Nikolov

Phone number: + 359 882 650378

Quality Manager
Borislav Anchev

Phone number: + 359 883 254 143

Chief Accountant
Orlin Atanasov

Phone number: + 359 82 886290

National Sales Manager
Nikolay Nikolov

Phone number: + 359 82 886211

HR Manager
Ventsislava Petrova

Phone number: + 359 82 886359

CEO of "Orgachim Resins" and "Ruse Chemicals"
Razvan Garbur

Phone number: + 359 82 886340

Manager
"Phthalic and Maleic Anhydride"
Plamen Aleksandrov

Phone number: + 359 82 886429

Financial Director
Andrea Astratinei

Phone number: + 359 82 886220

Sales Manager "Auto Coatings"
Valentin Vasilev
Phone number: + 359 882 650 488
Export Manager "Industrial and Floor Coatings"
Marieta Yordanova

Phone number: +359 82 886 390

Този сайт използва модули за “бисквитки/ cookies”

Ние ги използваме, за да персонализираме съдържанието, да се свързваме със социалните мрежи и за да знаем колко хора ни посещават и от какво се интересуват. Ние споделяме информация за използването на нашия сайт също така и с нашите партньори от социалните медии, рекламата и анализите, които могат да ги комбинират с друга информация, която Вие предоставяте или която е била събрана в резултат от използването на нашия уебсайт.Политика за поверителност