Leko Paint for Humid Premises
The product is used for interior painting and restoration of walls and ceilings in humid rooms, where the surfaces are not washed with water (e.g. bathrooms, kitchens, hospitals, kindergartens, etc.).
Packaging: 2.5 L, 1 L, 4 L, 8.5 L
- The paint is resistant to bacterial and fungal infections;
- Long lasting protection of painted surfaces against development of mould and fungi;
- Microporous coatings – ensure “breathing” of the walls;
- High whiteness of coatings and good resistance to aging and yellowing;
- Excellent hiding power;
It is produced in white colour. May be tinted in light colours with Hamelekon Tinting paints and pastes.
- Coverage: 14 m²/L
- Dry-to-touch: 15-30 min.
- Complete drying: 3-4 hours
- Application tools: brush, roller, spraying gun