Hamelekon Pigment Tinting Paste
Hamelekon Pigment Tinting Paste is used for nuancing of water based paints and polymer plasters indoors and outdoors, as wide a wide variety of pastel tones is obtained.
Packaging: 250 g
- Practical and easy to use – suitable liquid form, easy to dose ;
- Long lasting durability of colour;
- Water borne paints tinted with Hamelekon pigment pastes are resistant to atmospheric influences and washing;
- Excellent compatability with water based white paints;
- No odour;
- Good reistance against stratification and sedimentation.
- Coverage:Depending on the chosen colour and shade, tinting paste is added up to 10% from the weight of the water based paint
- Complete drying:-
- Application tools:-