- Develop packaging concept for new products for determination of logistics costs / packaging costs
- Develop packaging concept for new raw materials and/or new supplier
- Develop packaging concept for existing products for improvement of costs and quality
- Develop packaging concept for existing raw materials for improvement of quality
- Develop concept and system for handling supplier/customer empty returnable packaging
- Specifying quality requirements of PKs, foils and other auxiliary materials;
- Writing technical reports;
- Recording, analyzing and distributing statistical information;
- Monitoring performance.
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
- Challenging and responsible position;
- Excellent working conditions;
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits package;
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Technical proficiency;
- Must be able to use computers and generate reports;
- Good numerical skills and an understanding of statistics;
- Planning skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Ability to analyze data and create and review processes;
- Excellent communication skills;
- A desire to help others achieve their best;
- Willingness to assist other departments to develop solutions related to packaging;
- Eye for details;
- Fluency in English.
- A degree or higher national diploma in packaging, metallurgy science/technology, materials science/technology, polymer science/technology, mechanics, process engineering, production engineering, physics or mathematics.Applicable also for fresh graduates!
To apply, please send your detailed CV in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the Law for Protection of Personal Data and related regulations.
For more information:
- Desislava Kovacheva- HR Department
- Phone number: 0882 650 480
|Job Category||Управление на веригата на доставките|