MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide assistance to the Group Financial Controlling manager regarding budget and business plan preparation once per year, as well as accurately deliver all monthly and quarterly estimates in accordance with the guidelines and instructions provided.
- Cooperate on an ongoing basis with functional managers and other relevant professionals ensuring mutual understanding of the financial impact following their operations.
- Review and analyze relevant financial data from various perspectives i.e. actual performance vs budget, latest estimate, last year data, previous period, etc. Prepare management reporting to facilitate decision-making
- Prepare ad hoc reports upon request, execute sensitivity analysis, forecast overheads, and conduct different types of analysis of the business areas in order to control company expenditures, revenues, capital expenditure.
- Support overhead costs animation, risks and opportunities discussion, as well as cost optimization projects, follow up of savings projects & use activity-based costing approach.
- Give visibility of OPEX/CAPEX costs to key stakeholders, such as functional directors, general management, and team leaders. Prepare variance analyses versus various periods (e.g., business plan, YTD actual results, prior rolling estimate, and prior year actual) of OPEX/CAPEX costs.
- Communicate on a daily basis with Sales and Customer services departments on issues related to the customer’s order holds and releases. Calculate quarterly extra discounts for achieved target of customers and prepare monthly accruals;
- Perform weekly follow up of customers overdue, in charge of debt management and collection;
- Provide analytical support to managers in interpreting results, monitoring trends, establishing reviews, monitoring KPIs, analyzing balance sheets and P&Ls;
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Auditing
- Mature professional with proven financial or accounting experience of at least 3 years
- At least 1 year as Financial or Business controller in manufacturing company
- Computer literate with strong Excel knowledge and excellent numerical skills
- Able to demonstrate high attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Confident, self-starter, with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment;
- Good command of English
- Challenging job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development at a leading company;
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including food vouchers, additional medical and pension insurance, sport and discount cards, annual bonuses;
- International exposure and exciting cross-border projects;
|Job Category||Финанси и контролинг|