- Facilitate Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) by partnering with Sales, Marketing, Production, Purchasing and Supply chain to create a consensus sales forecast which steers the Supply Chain, taking into consideration different plans and scenarios to achieve targeted sales and deliver performance.
- Build detailed Supply Plans based on demand and taking into consideration Safety Stocks and Products availability. Ensures the accuracy of plans, master data and cost estimations.
- Take responsibility for inventory management of assigned group of products to ensure that service and inventory targets are met.
- Plan, forecast and advise purchasing orders to ensure targeted raw materials, labels and packaging availability at optimum inventory levels with pro-active management of system / planning alerts.
- Manage all stock shortages, ensuring that appropriate action is taken to resolve with minimum cost impact and maximum attention to customer service and managing open customer orders until delivery.
- Manage the flow of materials ensuring that there is an optimisation of stock and service level at all locations in line with company objectives. Is a key participant in the local S&OP process.
- Coordinate and resolve outstanding material issues for different production lines with internal & external to avoid material shortages
- Manage the demand planning process to ensure effective production plan in place to meet customer needs and ensure material planning aligned to support manufacturing needs.
- Support the increasing production volume and provide the necessary planning for it.
- Identifying critical situations concerning purchasing and supply chain.
- Monitor and continuously improve relevant planning metrics. Create a focused effort to achieve & exceed the goals. Monitoring divers set of KPIs related to supply chain and logistics.
- Prepare and deliver performance reviews in line with planning goals and objectives.
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
- Challenging job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development at a leading company;
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including food vouchers, additional medical insurance, sport and discount cards;
- International exposure and exciting cross-border projects;
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- University degree in Business related field;
- Fluency in English;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, in particular MS Excel;
- Experience with ERP systems with focus on Planning, preferably Oracle;
- 3+ years of working experience in Supply chain/Planning preferably in manufacturing environment;
- Planning, organizing and time-management skills with strong cost and optimization focus;
- Ability to effectively and professionally work under pressure, in a team oriented environment, with frequent changes in deadlines and priorities;
- Result-orientation with readiness to seek and find solutions.
To apply, please send your detailed CV in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the Law for Protection of Personal Data and related regulations.
For more information:
- Desislava Kovacheva- HR Department
- Phone number: 0882 650 480
|Job Category||Управление на веригата на доставките|